Nakaharajyushi Co., Ltd. is located in the center of Nagano Prefecture. Our building is built on a hill where we can look up at Utsukushigahara Heights, Kirigamine Heights and Tateshina Mountain in the south and also look down at Yoda River that flows into Chikuma River. In the front of our building, we have Nagakubo-juku Station (An inn built in Edo period) on Nakasen-do Road, which retains the atmosphere and the buildings of those years even to this day. Surrounded by rich natural environment and cultural and historical assets, our company responsibly works on the development of coherent processes from research and development of plastic processing technology, manufacturing of prototypes and molds, molding (one-color molding, double molding, two-color molding, insert molding), secondary processing (painting, silkscreen printing, plating, welding), assembly to delivery.
- *We keep promise with customers and observe the social rules
- *We believe in "Customer First Policy" in all our trades and work
- *We make effort not to waste resources
- *We manufacture plastic products of excellent quality by delivery date
- *We always try to improve the way of our work and to achieve originality and ingenuity
- Corporate name
- Nakaharajyushi Co., Ltd.
- Head Quarters
- 2062-1, Nagakubo, Nagawa-machi, Chiisagata-gun, Nagano, Japan
- Main Telephone Number
- Business items
- Sales and import/export of products related to plastic molding, process and assembly
- Design, manufacturing, sales and import/export of molds
- Consulting and transfer of technology related to design and manufacturing of molds, processes and assembly
- Any other work associated to the above
- Image dimension measurement system(IM-7500/IM-7030T)was installed.
Measuring range (X-Y): 300×200mm (Z):0~75mm
- Received the 5th term “Employee’s Child-Raising Support Declaration” Certificate from the governor of Nagano Prefecture.
- Successfully registered as a Nagano Prefecture SDGs promotion company.
- Received “Certification for the Business Continuity Improvement Project”.
- Nov.27, 2018
- New electronic molding machine(150t) was installed.
- Awarded a government subsidy for “Improvement in Manufacturing, Commerce, Service Management Ability in 2017”.
- Received our ISO 9001: 2015 & ISO 14001: 2015 certificates.
- May.12, 2018
- Hydraulic-pressure molding machine(265t) was replaced by electric molding machine(300t).
Aug. 01, 2005
Jan. 31, 2006
|This certificate is valid for
the following scope:
Molding,Processing and Assembly of Plastic Products,control of Design and production of Mold.
|Registration period||The third period|
|Declaration toward achieving the SDGs
Specific efforts toward achieving the SDGs