Nakaharajyushi Co., Ltd. is located in the center of Nagano Prefecture. Our building is built on a hill where we can look up at Utsukushigahara Heights, Kirigamine Heights and Tateshina Mountain in the south and also look down at Yoda River that flows into Chikuma River. In the front of our building, we have Nagakubo-juku Station (An inn built in Edo period) on Nakasen-do Road, which retains the atmosphere and the buildings of those years even to this day. Surrounded by rich natural environment and cultural and historical assets, our company responsibly works on the development of coherent processes from research and development of plastic processing technology, manufacturing of prototypes and molds, molding (one-color molding, double molding, two-color molding, insert molding), secondary processing (painting, silkscreen printing, plating, welding), assembly to delivery.
- *We keep promise with customers and observe the social rules
- *We believe in "Customer First Policy" in all our trades and work
- *We make effort not to waste resources
- *We manufacture plastic products of excellent quality by delivery date
- *We always try to improve the way of our work and to achieve originality and ingenuity
- Corporate name
- Nakaharajyushi Co., Ltd.
- Head Quarters
- 2062-1, Nagakubo, Nagawa-machi, Chiisagata-gun, Nagano, Japan
- Main Telephone Number
- Business items
- Sales and import/export of products related to plastic molding, process and assembly
- Design, manufacturing, sales and import/export of molds
- Consulting and transfer of technology related to design and manufacturing of molds, processes and assembly
- Any other work associated to the above
- May 1, 2015
- Operation was started under the new organization structure.
- Apr. 1, 2014
- Operation was started under the new organization structure. We thank you for your continued support and encouragement.
- Feb. 28, 2014
- New board members were appointed. We will do our best to foster our business growth and appreciate your further help and encouragement.
- May 10, 2013
- Automatic stockers were introduced. They have facilitated 24-hour molding and significantly improved our production efficiency.
- May 21, 2012
- More molding machines were replaced by electric injection molding machines. Since electric injection molding machines enable more accurate and effective molding, the replacement of machines contribute to reduction of defectives and environment load.
- Feb. 01, 2012
- Our "Employee's Child-Raising Support Declaration" was certified by governor of Nagano Prefecture. We work positively to make "Supportive work environment" so that our employees can manage to work and raise their children at the same time.
- Dec. 15, 2011
- Our year-end through New Year holidays are as follows:
Year-end through New Year holidays:
Dec. 29 (Thu) 2011 to Jan.04 (Wed) 2012
- Jun. 24, 201
- We will pursue and aim at 15 % of electricity saving from July 01 (Preparation period : Jun. 20 to 30)
- Apr. 11, 2011
- Our website was redesigned.